Followers

Sunday 22 May 2011

April Bird Journal swap


Hello fellow journalling fans ;0). This is the small Journal page for the Bird Swap I belong to each month. So April has been sent and received so I can now share with you. Like January The word we were given was 'Egg' well it was Easter wasn't it ;0) and this is what I made.

Oh can I just add there is a poll to the right hand side at the top. I would love for you to take part as I would really like to do a journal challenge but I really need your feed back thanks.


This did take a while to make as there are quite a few Layers, you can enlarge by clicking on the photo. I can't remember how many stamps I used now but there were quite a few! and there are some images from the graphic fairy  (bird house, eggs & bird) I will put a link in my side bar for the Graphic Fairy I hope you like this page and I hope you will start to share your images with me. Love Dawn xx

1 comment:

Melodie said...

Hi Dawn...just wanted you to know that where you bolded your type in this update really made it easier to read. Just a thought...