Followers

Wednesday 11 May 2011

WOYWW 101


You may never heard of this even (but I doubt it very much) this is the phenomenon created by the lovely Julia it's all about having a good nosey at other peoples work space and getting tips off each other etc Lots of people join in each week.


I am busy creating a double journal page I do hope you will come back to see it finished. What else is on there in the large photo you can see some tins I made to put all my copics in really liking these. I also bought I vintage stamp cast iron holder (no idea what they are really called) I love it it has real character. Obviously there is my Tim Holts Distress inks. My journal which I am in the middle of creating a field of rapeseed as I have created a field of poppies Here. I do hope you will stop by again to see the finished pages and join in the fun if you love journalling or want to get started then do come back. Love Dawn xx

There is also a give away in a post above please feel free to enter D xx

12 comments:

Sarah said...

Great little space and the inkpads are well stocked!
Thanks for sharing today,

Sarah at 5

Clare said...

ooo look at all those lovely inks - yum! xx Love, Clare #66 x

jude said...

Gorgeous books hun.Those Atc'books and 12x12 pages made into books above are stunning hun!Loving your desk this week.
Happy Creative wednesday
hugs judex 8

Sarpreet said...

love your desk - great book, thank you for sharing. Happy WOYWW 101, not long left until the 2nd anniversary, have you done your PIF? #2

Chrissy said...

Can't wait to see the finished journal pages! :) Thanks for visiting.
Chrissy #71

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Fabby desk! Lots to look at.

Happy WOYWW

Ali #58

Julia Dunnit said...

From an aerial perspective, the Copicsa in the decorated tin look like candy treasures...gorgeous. I dunno for sure, but erm, did you have breakfast from the pink bowl!!

karen said...

Your pages are looking great! Can't wait to see how it comes out! The poppy page below is awesome!
Thanks for visiting me earlier!
xoxo Karen

Sue said...

Sure looks like you are having fun with your journals.....and that's what it's all about really!
I see you live in CHeshire, so do I (when I'm in UK)...where abouts?

shazsilverwolf said...

Great desk, looking forward to seeing the finished journal. Shaz #106

Elaine Harding said...

Your journal looks fab - TFS Elaine#16

SueH said...

Fab desk Dawn and your journal looks interesting. Love the Poppy page you’ve already done.
Mind you, I have to say, your desk is slightly upstaged this week by the little bundles of gorgeousness on your other blog.
The kittens are so cute and Paris is going to be a good mum by the looks of things especially with Lola keeping an eye on proceeding

Happy WOYWW!
Sue
x