Followers

Friday 24 June 2011

Paint Party Friday


This is a wonderful day art wise. I am becoming more & more practised because of this blog as I know I have to have something ready for play time over at Paint Party Friday (PPF). This is a fabby challenge there is no set theme just come and share anything you have put paint to. And because the way this challenge runs you get to see all sorts of art. I hope you will pop along as there is so much variety and talent.



Last week I did some journal pages about bullying Here  my challenge was to turn it in to a positive. So many of you left beautiful comments to thank you. This week it's all about celebrating, not trauma (phew) ;0) And so I thought of lots of things in my life I could celebrate, my boys (my three children, all young men now) my art even But I have to say my Marriage and my Grandson are pretty cool things to celebrate ;0) And I really enjoyed creating these pages I just couldn't take the smile off my face ;0). Can I please remind any visitors that in July (my B'Day month) I am beginning a challenge of my own. I am so excited about it and I would really love it if you can join in. I will be having a journal challenge each month starting in July. I now have a  button so you can help spread the word, you can become a follower now so you don't miss the start ;0) I would really love to see you. Love Dawn xx

2 comments:

Å olanje na domu-Waldorf said...

Beautiful journal pages! Good for you for celebrating! :)

Jenn Girl said...

I love these photo pages you painted! What a great idea!