Followers

Friday 1 March 2013

Journal challenge 17

February is gone YAY now it's March and the nights are getting lighter the days are longer and this is a good thing, because it means Spring and Summer will soon be here. (saying that we have had snow in March before now) Lets hope not, I have had enough with the cold.

You may have seen I kept a promise to my self to journal more (happy place) In fact I have been doing a lot more inky, painty stuff of late and it's such fun! I hope you're in the mood for this months challenge, because I thought long and hard about this..............



ANIMALS  
MINIMUM OF TWO DIFFERENT KINDS.

Whatcha think? I got five on my pages. Could even put more on as I still think I want to add to it a wee bit more. So here is my inspiration for you.






I started with sprays & stencils followed by lots of stamping and then some freebie and bought images. The bird is free from graphic fairy (in side bar) And the others I think (not sure) are from Artyfacts off esty. This is in my thankful journal which is A5 it's almost full now. What are you using as a journal? Have fun and don't forget as long as the animals are the focus of your page/pages there are no rules play to your hearts content and of course, please share your creations in the linky below. Love Dawn xx

5 comments:

Juls said...

Brilliant page!!! Hugs Juls

froebelsternchen said...

wonderful Dawn!
As I am a great lover of animals .. I think I will come again with an entrie this month!

COOOOOOL!

xxx Susi

Gina said...

What a lovely vibrant page...we could do with some of that blue in the sky lol :D Don't think I've ever done a page with animals before? :D XXX

~*~Patty S said...

very interesting challenge
Love your colorful pages Dawn!
Happy March Weekend to you
oxo

Michele said...

such beautiful work Dawn! xo