Followers

Sunday 31 March 2013

Journal Journey's Ch18

Hello everyone and welcome. Wow, another month gone. I believe some struggled with last months challenge? But you still joined in and created some fantastic spreads. Be proud that you faced up to the challenge and won! :) This month is not nearly so difficult. I am enjoying that the clocks have gone forward and so the days are longer!

I hope you had a wonderful Easter and enjoyed the long Bank Holiday in the UK. The weather is very cold still, but at least the sun is out and the sky is blue instead of grey. Lets get on with this months challenge shall we? Yes that's why we're here to join in a challenge and express this in our art journals. This month I would really like to see:-

QUOTES!

So what are your favourite quotes? I want to see them in your art journals. They are to be the main focus. No matter the type, maybe a religious one or something some one famous has said. Something from a poem or book. Why not a great quote from your favourite film. This is your chance to quote away and you can do this as many times as you like as always I want you to have fun and play in your journals. Here is my example to kick start you off.






And I have just noticed I missed a letter out Oops! oh well none of us are perfect and I now what it is supposed to say lol Please join in have some fun, leave your link at the bottom and spread the word. Love Dawn xx

13 comments:

Unknown said...

I *love* this quote and your page is wonderful! I love the depth you've achieved in the background. Hopefully I'll be able to enter quicker this month ;-)

Love

Jill
xx

froebelsternchen said...

I adore this Dawn!Wonderful spread! I will participate again this month -I think.. great - love all kinds of quotes and using quotes in journal entries.
I suggest to link this post here as an entry to the new Art Journal theme too -
Dawn - it fits perfect to our theme and more artist will join this great challenge too!
What do you mean?

xxx Susi

Karin said...

Beautiful spread, love the colors and quote!

Å olanje na domu-Waldorf said...

That is a great quote and I love your journal spread. :)

Faye said...

Dawn, your pages are gorgeous. I didn't even notice the missing letter. Besides, I think we all have done something on that order -- or will do if we stay in blogging very long.

craftytrog said...

What a fab quote Dawn! I love your page, & the technique on your background.
Alison xx

Gina said...

Bet you thought I wasn't coming this month :D...just a bit behind lol :D XXX

Maelchen said...

Such a wonderful and bright journal, dear Dawn. I wonder, why I cannot use colour like you..
And the quote makes me contemplate...
Thanks for hosting this inspiring challenge!
Greets,
Manu

Erika said...

Dear Dawn,
thank you for visiting my blog :)
So I came to see your Blog. I love your
Journal Page with this spring flowers. She is
wonderful!
Hugs
Erika

sharon said...

Lovely spread and colours

Clare Lloyd said...

beautiful page and a really great challenge this month. x

~*~Patty S said...

So happy to finally play along ... thank you for another great challenge dear Dawn!
oxo

pearshapedcrafting said...

I have made a few quote pages this month so thanks for the inspiration! I have entered my most recent one! Sorry it's so late!! Chrisx