Followers

Monday 25 March 2013

Special Moments


I have scanned this page not sure I like it scanned as the colour doesn't seem right but I thought I would try if for this post. I am entering this almost too late in to the lovely monthly challenge that is Art Journal Journey which for the rest of this month is about special moments.




I keep thinking of the sun, which is still yet to arrive. Snow we have in March yes and April is all about rain but I need my sun & blooms. So I made my very own :) I painted, inked and stamped & drew my own garden with lots of wild flowers and warm sky's so it would cheer me up. Lots of you have played along on this challenge I hope you can stop by for my Journal Challenge on the 1st of each month. Dxx

9 comments:

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A fabulous page, wonderful spring feeling.

Karin said...

beautiful spring page!

Unknown said...

Hi Dawn, i am a new subscriber to your blog, i love your page. xxxSara

froebelsternchen said...

this is so soft and beautiful Dawan! Adorable.. oh yes it´s the same here.. today winter arrived again.... icecold..snow ,,brrr...

I want to have spring !!!

thank you soo much for this wonderful spread fro the special moments over on
ART-JOURNAL-JOURNEY

PiaRom said...

Ahhh that is what I need...spring feeling you give me with your sweet painting...AND thank you so much for getting me close...I love to dive right in the artsy see ;) xox Conny

janice smith said...

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I'm so glad your visit led me to come and meet you here. Your journal page is just beautiful. LOVE those flowers!

lena-dailyscrap said...

Lovely page - I can almost smell the summer here!

sheila 77 said...

This is lovely with the soft background and the flowers.

Gibby Frogett said...

What a lovely cheerful page, gorgeous colours and design.
The flowers won't be happy as we're still having snow showers on and off here today.