Followers

Saturday 2 March 2013

Walk this way


I am amazed that we have entries for this months journal challenge already. (see previous post), I hope this is a good sign and there will be lots of entries this month ;0)  Anyway, back to my journal that was last years diary. I have been using songs as inspiration, this is a classic for me 'Walk this way- Aerosmith' 



If you know of Monty Python you will know all about this 'The ministry of silly walks'.  This was what came to me for the song title. I used some fresco paints for the bkgrnd. Printed off the walks & words from google I then added more paint to blend in the picture and started to doodle added some Neo2s and used posca pens blk & pink (they are really good) for writing on all surfaces. I have already had an idea for another page I have had a song in my head all day so will post another soon. Dxx

6 comments:

Juls said...

Fun page!!!

Gina said...

HAHAHA! Love this page :D My youngest moves like this all the time :D XXX

A'n'G Johnson said...

the combination of Aerosmith and Monty Python is priceless !!!

froebelsternchen said...

oh my gosh! I love Monty Phyton!

fabulous spread Dawn!

pearshapedcrafting said...

Fabulous page Dawn! Such a clever page - just like a flick book! Chrisx

Connie said...

I just found you and I am in love with your enchanting blog. Your journal pages are outstanding. I am your newest follower, please come visit and follow me back. I enjoy making new friends, especially with bloggers as talented as you are :)
Connie :)