Followers

Tuesday 2 April 2013

Bright mind


Morning, The sun was out all day yesterday, but if you stepped outside it felt like waking in to a freezer! Lets hope with the longer days it will soon warm up :)


I found this quote on Pinterest and thought I would re-work it into my journal. It also fits really well with the monthly challenge over at Art Journal Journey this month it's all about 'Landscape within you' So I used a quote as a starting point. The quote says "If you want to know where your heart is. Look to where your mind goes when it wanders" I have done a shorter version.


Well, I think all our minds wander to places we rather not be sometimes. So I thought of bright paints & flowers and got to work for this challenge. The flowers are from google all cut out and added to a well painted journal spread. This also fits in with my challenge this month which is 'Quotes'  Here   If you would like to join in just click the link for more info. Thank you for stopping by and having a look, hope to see you again. Love Dawn xx

16 comments:

craftytrog said...

Wonderful, bright page dawn! lovely colours! x

Unknown said...

beautiful page.xxxSara

froebelsternchen said...

I really like this color combination and I love the green against the pink.. it's AWESOME!
I don´t know.. maybe the flow goes among us Art Journalers minds.. but I read this quote on Pinterest too and thought this is so true!
Fab idea to bring it to a page Dawn.
Have to visit your Pinterest too and follow!

xxx Susi-- had just made a second page for the quote month on your challenge blog too .
I LOVE QUOTES!

Barbara B. said...

Wunderschön!

Anonymous said...

oh beautiful journal!
greate transformacion!!

xxx Julia

Karin said...

it looks beautiful, love the colors!!

sheila 77 said...

Glorious colours and flowers.

Unknown said...

I like very much your page (colours) zouzou

saladerecreative.over-blog.com

Dagmar said...

Fantastic!

Tracy said...

Love those colours!

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I LOVE the bright colors in your pages. Blessings!

Maelchen said...

I like the brightness of your journal. Hopefully it really shows your inner landscape.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us, too! It is very inspiring!
Greets, Manu

~*~Patty S said...

Brilliant colors Dawn and a great choice of quotes ... your black doodle lines around the edges really frames your pages beautifully!

I will not miss playing in your "quote" challenge this month ... always a favorite inspiration to me

Your weather sounds alot like here in Virginia (east coast USA) ... they are promising a warmish weekend which could feel more springlike
oxo

Claudia said...

Great page, wonderful colors!

Monique said...

Love your colours, lovely pages.

Juls said...

Fab!!! Loving the colours!! Hugs Juls xxx