Followers

Monday 22 April 2013

I'm feeling...


Spring like today (just). And I always want to make things nice when the sun shines. I have been tidying the surfaces of my craft area, it's taken most of the day (I'm not that mucky really). And boy am I tired now; so hubby kindly offered to do the tea while I put this post up and have a much needed brew. So here is a double A5 spread to celebrate my cleaning madness.




Some close ups. The quote says 'Be as a bird perched on a frail branch that she feels beneath her, still she sings away all the same; knowing she has wings' Victor Hugo. Isn't that a beautiful quote. You can still join in this months journal journey challenge for April which is Quotes. Hope to see you there (link in the side bar). So many of you have joined in this month I am so pleased to see so many new faces as well, this in turn has brought lots of lovely new followers, how exciting. Thank you for taking time to stop by, Hope you are enjoying the Spring where you are. Dxx

P.S. There is also a small candy give away over on my other blog Crafty Dawn if you would like to join in. And if you follow my FB page Crafty Dawn there is soon to be a crafty giveaway there as well so do stop by :) Dxx

3 comments:

Karin said...

Beautiful journalspread! Love all the flowers on it!

froebelsternchen said...

so beautiful Dawn!

Juls said...

This is just beautiful!! Hugs Juls xxx