Followers

Wednesday 3 April 2013

Quick journal quotes

 I was playing with quotes and in my previous post Here I had thought I had heard something similar to it before, and here it is. S.M.I.L.E. is something to remind us that being Spiritually Minded Is Life Eternal 2Nephi 9:39



And I really liked this quote by Winston Churchill as well. So I thought I would do both on the same spread with some zingy paint (like lemon & lime) and take my posca pens and kind of make posters to remind me of these things. Like I said really quick. Dawn xx

2 comments:

Gina said...

Quick but effective :D...I have just used my first Posca pen...awesome product :D XXX

froebelsternchen said...

great! I like the most Churchill Quotes .. wise man he was...

great idea to make a whole page with one QUote.. good callygraphy exercise !

xxx Susi